Drain Clog Plumbing Services in Honolulu
Everyone has experienced a clogged drain at one time or another. Sometimes you can unclog the drain using a plunger. Other times, you need assistance from Alpha Omega Plumbing & Septic and our drain specialists.
Our plumbers in Honolulu use the latest technology and drain cleaning equipment to quickly resolve all types of drain clogs, even when you have a clogged drain deep in the pipe. With all our drain and plumbing services, we offer affordable options from our experienced team, free estimates, and 24/7 emergency services.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
There are several reasons for drain clogs as the result of debris building up inside the drain pipes from things we put down the drains every day, such as:
- Shaving Gel
- Hard Water Deposits
Other times, tree roots can grow into the sewer pipes outside your house. When they do, they can create a clog further down the line, so initially, you may not notice anything until the drain pipes are full and can no longer drain.
Signs You Need a Drain Specialist in Honolulu
Most clogs do not happen immediately and gradually develop over time. Some of the more common signs a clog is developing and to call our plumbers in Honolulu include the following:
- Recurring Clogs – If the clog keeps returning, it means there is excess buildup inside the pipes that needs removing.
- Water Drains Slowly – When it takes water a long time to drain, it indicates a restriction somewhere in the drain line.
- Foul Odors – If you notice foul odors coming from your drains, it could be from rotting and decaying food, a clogged sewer line, or problems with your plumbing venting.
- Gurgling Sounds – If you notice gurgling noises coming from various drain lines when you flush the toilet or run water, this is a sign there is a clogged drain deep in the pipe.
- Multiple Clogged Drains – If you have multiple clogged drains, the clog is located somewhere in your main sewer and drain pipe.
- Backflow – When water and sewage backflow up the drain lines, it could be a damaged backflow preventer or a clogged drain that will need a drain specialist to fix.
What Are the Benefits of Having My Drains Professionally Cleaned?
When our Honolulu plumbers professionally clean your drains, any buildup inside the pipes is removed. As such, your drains will work more efficiently. In addition, you will not have to worry about recurring clogs when your drains are cleaned annually.
What Can I Do to Prevent Clogs?
There are a few things you can do to help prevent clogs, such as:
- Never pour grease down your drains.
- Ensure your sink, tub, and shower drains have a screen over them to prevent food and hair from going down the drain.
- Never flush anything that should not go in a toilet, like paper towels, cat litter, diapers, and feminine hygiene products.
Schedule Drain and Plumbing Services in Honolulu Today
Alpha Omega Plumbing & Septic offers affordable drain and plumbing services in Honolulu, Aiea, Pearl City, Kaneohe, Kailua, Kapolei, and Ewa Beach. We are your plumbing and drain specialists who are here to help you whenever you have a drain clog or other plumbing problem. Call us at 808-847-5414 to schedule service today.